We look forward to servicing you,
For all reservations please call 1-215-600-9477 or book online
and make payments @ cash.me/$mwerides
Pick Up / Drop off locations
At MWE Transport your time is valuable. We'd rather you have more time on your visit, than spend excess time in our vehicles during door to door client pickups. For your convenience we have pick- up / drop-off service at 11 convenient locations in Philadelphia.
Departure times at each location will be accompanied by a (10) minute waiting period . If you exceed the 10 minute waiting period, we will attempt to contact you via the contact information provided at the time of reservation. If after 2 attempts we are unable to contact you and consequently you miss your reservation , a refund will NOT be afforded to you.
Travelers will be picked up from the following locations in the order in which they appear:
69th and Market St. Broad and Oregon Ave Broad and Girard Ave 52nd Market St.
30th and Market St. Broad and Synder Ave Broad and Erie Ave Allentown, Pa. 15th St.
15th and Market St. Broad and Washington Ave Broad and Olney Sunoco Gas station
Travelers will be dropped off at the following locations in the order in which they appear:
Broad and Olney 15th and Market St Broad and Oregon Ave 69th Market St.
Broad and Erie Ave Broad and Washington Ave 30th Market St. Allentown Pa, 15 St.
Broad and Girard Ave Broad and SynderAve 52nd Market St. Sunoco Gas station
We thank you for entrusting MWE Transport Inc. to facilitate your visit to see your loved one.
However, for your safety and convenience, please read and comply with the following rules and guidelines in our passenger Guide.
you may pay in advance via online by credit card / debit for at least 3 days in advance in order to confirm your reservation or call the day before to make sure there seats left.
you must be on the visiting list to enter the institution. Please verify this information prior to reserving your seat. MWE Transport will NOT be held responsible for travelers who are denied a visit due to a visit list issue.
you must have proper ID to enter the institution. Birth certificates/ social security cards are required for children to visit the facility.
you must arrive at the pick- up location on time. We will offer a ten (10) minute waiting period, but will depart promptly afterward.
you must dress appropriately for the institution you are visiting. MWE Transport Inc. will not be held responsible for travelers who are denied a visit due to improper dress.
- You must not, under any circumstances, bring drugs or drug paraphernalia on your visit. MWE Transport Inc. fully cooperates with routine and random drug inspections of our vehicles at State Correctional Institutions. Please know that if you are found with drugs or drug paraphernalia on your person, you will be arrested and detained at the institution. Also know that if drugs or drug paraphernalia are found inside/outside our vehicle, all will be denied entrance into the institution. If MWE Transport Inc. is denied access due to failure of a drug search, we will NOT issue refunds to any passengers.
- MWE Transport Inc. will cease all services due to inclement weather or if a State of Emergency is declared. If a State of Emergency has been declared, including prohibition of vehicles on highways, we will make every attempt to call and inform you of trip cancellations. We will also make available to you a travel voucher to be redeemed on your next scheduled trip.
- Early Visit Termination Policy:
- MWE Transport Inc. will not be held responsible for any visits terminated by the institution (i.e. overcrowding, improper touching, etc.). We are solely responsible for safe, reliable and comfortable transportation. Refunds will not be issued for early termination.
- You may cancel your reservation for any reason. However, in order to receive a full refund, you must cancel 3 days in advance of your scheduled trip by calling our office at 215-600-9477. Seats may not be transferred without approval from Owner.
- Please note that trips with less than 6 passengers are subject to cancellation. Cancellation of these under-reserved trips may occur within 24-48 hours of service. Purchased seats will be promptly refunded or may be transferred to the next outgoing trip.
- PLEASE NOTE: Payments received are NON-REFUNDABLE unless they meet the criteria of the cancellation policy.
- MWE Transport Inc. has a 10-minute waiting period at each pick-up location. If you should exceed the waiting period, we will attempt to call the contact number listed on your reservation at least twice before leaving the location. If you miss the van you will NOT receive a refund and seats are not transferable to another trip!